Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30 - Day 38

Today I asked Brian to be my team mate again for four weeks.

I weighed 152 on May 30 - I weighed 166 on November 30. I am not consumed with the weight - but with every business trip I see it creep up and then I work it back down - rinse repeat. I am pretty happy around 155 and look great. I think I can crack back to 15? pretty quickly - fun to work with Brian. I also missed writing.

I went out and did the day 36 work out - Not too much problem as I have done an OK job working out. I did experience the great feeling of asking for help and being willing. Awesome - just ask and a community emerges.

I am going to Baltimore tomorrow and working there until Saturday. I am going to do the best I can. Good kismit that the day 36 e-mail is about travel and odd days. I think I can get teh cardio, core, and pushups in and stay pretty close to the diet.

Go Team Go

Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment